Home > Vine
What is The Vine?
The mission of CrossWalk is “learning to love well.” The Vine is a time dedicated to learning, developing, practicing, and living skills that help us love God, life, and people well. There is a Vine class for every age group. Each of these groups meet every Saturday from 9:45 a.m. -10:45 a.m. and is led by a qualified, creative and experienced team. Expect all the best and far more from the Adventist tradition of spiritual formation known as Sabbath School!
Vine Class Information
Join us each Saturday from 9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. in this adventure of growth, learning, creativity, and community! For more information about Vine classes and leaders of each group click the links below.
- Loving Well, World Vine, Quest, CrossWalk U., Women of God (Adults)
- First Steps (Birth-24 Months)
- CrossTrainers (Age 2 & 3)
- Wild Kingdom (Age 4-Kindergarten)
- Kingdom Kids (Grades 1 & 2)
- J.A.M.(Grades 3 & 4)
- Kidz Connection(Grades 5 & 6)
- Flight- Jr. High (Grades 7 - 8)
- Flight- Sr. High (Grades 9 - 12)